Think you know your colours pretty well? Well how about the lid on a jar of marmite? Or an uncooked prawn? Or Charlie Brown’s shirt?
In Colourbrain, each team faces the same colour-based trivia question… and some of them can get pretty tricky. Luckily, teams already have the answers in their hands. Using their eleven Colour Cards, players must decide which cards to put down in answer to the question. Play the right colour and you’re halfway there – now just wait for one of the other teams to get it wrong and watch the points come rolling in!
- Eleven Colour Cards each and 300 crafty Question Cards.
- Suitable for ages 14 and up.
- For best results, play with 2 – 20 people.
- Each game lasts around 20 minutes.
- 24 x 24 x 6 cm
- May cause epilepsy if played too quickly.