Who would win in a fight? Who has the best bum? Who could start the most convincing cult? Pretty unusual conversation topics for a first date. But then again, this isn’t your average date.
The official partner game of Channel 4’s cult TV show, First Dates, players must split up into fictional couples and take turns answering a series of increasingly-awkward questions about each other… without conferring. Meanwhile, the other teams must privately gamble on the results – do they think the playing team will agree with each other or disagree?
Either way, this is sure to be one ‘meal’ that none of the players will ever forget… no matter how hard they try.
- Over 200 Question Cards to squirm over.
- Suitable for ages 17 and over.
- For best results, play with 4 – 8 people.
- Each game lasts around 20 minutes
- 26.7 x 26.7 x 9.2 cm
- NOT to be played on an actual first date