Players tightly crowd around a table, each with one hand flat in front of them. In the centre is a deck of cards and five wooden objects: a blue book, a grey mouse, a red armchair, a green bottle and Balduin (the house ghost). Things are certainly very tense.
Whilst one player flips a card face-up, the others must race to identify and grab the correct object from the table. Get it right? Keep the card for yourself. Get it wrong? One of your cards is going back into the deck.
Another crowd favourite from German publisher, ‘Zoch’, Ghosty Blitz requires its players to possess nerves of steel and lightning fast reflexes in order to win the game.
- Two different play-styles, 60 different levels.
- Suitable for ages 8 - 80.
- For best results, play with 2 - 8 people.
- Each game lasts between 20 - 30 minutes.
- 13 x 4.1 x 13 cm
- Not suitable for spectrophobics.