Six players. One word each. Everyone sounded pretty convincing, but somebody isn’t who they say they are.
In each round of The Chameleon, a secret word is selected from a Topic Card in the middle of the table. Everyone knows what the word is, except for the chameleon… but which player is the chameleon? Using cunning, social deduction and some serious mob mentality, each player thinks of a word to prove their innocence and tries to track down the imposter. Once everyone’s said their piece, the voting begins and the moment of truth arrives.
A triple-award winning party game created by the legendary inventor of Coup (Rikki Tahta) and crafted by Big Potato.
- 40 Topic Cards and over 600 secret words to be found.
- Suitable for ages 14 and over.
- For best results, play with 3 – 8 people.
- Each round lasts around 10 minutes.
- 17 x 30 x 5 cm
- UK Games Expo’s ‘2017 Party Game of the Year’